Last updated on March 12th, 2023 at 06:37 pm
This post contains affiliate links. If you use these links to buy something we may earn a commission. You can read more here.
When you have a puppy, nothing is safe! Your shoes, your furniture, your cat, your other dogs and even your baby!! They just LOVE to chew!! So what do you do?
Firstly, you want to keep everything up off the floor….and I do mean EVERYTHING! If they see it and can reach it, then it’s fair game!
Secondly, you want to make sure that your puppy has lots of alternatives to keep their little chompers busy. Enter the SUPER CHEWER STARTER SET made by Doggie Lawn!
This set includes everything that you need for that teething puppy.
This is what you get when you purchase the Super Chewer Start Set:
- Teeth Cleaning Treat Ball. These treat balls are awesome. My dogs are no longer puppies and they still use them! These will not only keep your puppy’s mouths busy but also their minds. It also has the added benefit of helping to clean their teeth. Gotta keep that tartar away!
- Natural Dog Company Bull Gnawer. This comes in either a 6″ or 12″ size, depending on the size of your puppy. These Gnawers are made from only one ingredient: 100% natural, free-range, grass-fed beef. They’re healthy and something that will keep your puppy busy and out of trouble!
- Poochie Butter Dog Lick Mat. Now I don’t know if you’ve ever tried a lick mat for your puppy or dog but everyone needs at least one of these! These are incredible! I use them for my full-grown dogs all of the time. They get so excited when they see me get it out because they know they’re going to get some good stuff! You can use peanut butter (only dog-safe peanut butter, of course) or you can smear some of their favorite canned food on it and it is guaranteed to keep them busy for a very LONG time!! It’s great when you have to get some things done and cannot keep your eyes on your puppy.
- Rocco & Roxie No Chew Extreme Bitter Spray. Your puppy will quickly learn what it can and cannot chew on once it gets a taste of this bitter spray. Not only does it aide in teaching your puppy what it can and cannot chew, but it also helps you salvage that table leg that he seems to be fascinated with! This spray is twice as bitter as other sprays and is made from natural oils. This is completely pet-safe for your little fur buddy.
- Greenwell Pet Rope Toy. Puppy’s LOVE these! These have always kept my puppies and dogs perfectly content for long periods of time. This rope toy is made from all-natural extra-strong hemp so it will sustain those puppy teeth longer than your typical rope toy.
So don’t wait – grab this while it is in stock! You will love it and more importantly, your new puppy will love it!
Remember when checking out to select whether it is for a small dog or large dog!
So don’t wait, get your Super Chewer Start Set today and get everything you need to get your new puppy started in the right direction!
Know someone that has a super chewer? Share this review with them!